Metalfond S.r.l. operates with state-of-the-art systems in aluminium pressure die-casting.

The foundry is equipped with 3 smelting furnaces which guarantee, after careful degassing, the quality of the material sent to the machine on board smelting furnaces. Metalfond S.r.l. has completely automatic presses from a minimum of 300 tons to a maximum of 1,350 tons which allow pieces to be realised in various sizes and with the possibility of applying vacuum-packing and thermo-regulation to the moulds.

Our clientele has progressively changed by sector of activity, with a large concentration in automotives. Turnover is generated at 40% in Italy and the remaining 60% in Europe, with a high concentration towards the German market. There is a strong and constant push towards exporting. The staff is formed of 50 employees and production departments cover an area of about 8,000 m2 developed over an area of about 14,000 m2.